Forum Terms of service
The moderators and administrators of this forum will do their best to delete or edit any reprehensible messages that may be posted on the forum. You acknowledge that all messages posted on this forum express the opinion of their respective authors, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the moderators and administrators.
In order to ensure the moderation of this forum, any message violating the preceding provisions may be edited or deleted without notice by the moderators and administrators of the forum. Any abuse may also be sanctioned by banning or deleting the user account. We reserve the right to inform your access provider and/or the judicial authorities of any malicious behaviour.
This forum may send you electronic messages (e-mail), such as activity notifications, or newsletters, sent by Forumotion or by an administrator of this forum. You can choose in your profile preferences to receive or not each of these messages.
Click on the button 'I Agree to these terms' below :
- You acknowledge that you have read these rules in their entirety ;
- You agree to comply fully with this rules ;
- You grant moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any topic at any time.
Please keep these rules in mind when deciding whether to join EFR.
1. We are a no drama group.
Anyone causing drama (conflict among members, untruthfulness, posting as someone other than one's self, flaming, spamming, trying to recruit members for another group, etc.) will not be tolerated and the inciting member will be immediately deleted or banned.
2. We are a copyright aware & compliant group.
Posting tags without proper copyright is not permitted.
3. We are a PG-13 group. No adult contest is permitted.
4. While we do not have posting requirements, we do ask that new members respond to their welcome thread and sign the group rules within 48 hours of joining. From time to time we do cull inactive members who have not let us know the reason for extended absences. If you do not intend to participate, then this may not be the group for you!
5. We have a very easy going group of fun loving members. We welcome new members and invite you to jump in and join the fun. We look forward to meeting and getting to know you. Be prepared to be welcomed into a warm, caring & supportive group of friends!